What is a true master? What does it take to lead from the heart and soul? What are your core values? What is your intention in giving your service? These questions can help you do an inventory of your work as a leader. There are a lot of distractions in our world right now and to be focus we need to know the roots of our foundation to lead in a successful way.
Whatever you are doing, do it from your inner being. Connect to your higher self and allow this to activate your highest function here on earth. We are interconnected in all ways. What is the difference from a master is the fire that burns and ignites the heart to give selflessly. Giving is from a sense of knowing that there is abundance when you believe that we are always provided.
Steps in mastering your soul’s purpose:
1. Be of service from the heart without expectations of receiving.
2. Be bold and courageous. Take challenges as catalyst to create expansion. Think big!
3. Focus your attention towards your projects. Do not get distracted by others opinions.
4. Know your core values. Why you do things the way you do? Know yourself.
5. Compassionate, kindness and gentleness towards yourself and others.
6. Be grateful for all your blessings. Say thank you first thing in the morning.
7. Humility, appreciate everyone for what they do to help you.
8. Celebrate success!
9. Bring joy in the room and be aware of your vibrations.
10. Dance and flow with life. No resistance but be aware of what shows up for you. Take this opportunity and be happy!